For over 20 years, Angela Byrd Reed has been no stranger to the stage or public speaking. With humble beginnings as a young girl in church, then under the guidance of her second grade teacher, Angela began her speaking journey in oratorical speaking competitions, winning first place in various cities in the southeast reciting the 23rd and 24th Psalms.
Angela continued to immerse herself in the arts – from stage and vocal training to becoming a trained dancer in several areas of dance. These experiences crafted her natural gift of communication and desire to connect with people. Today, Angela shares messages and session topics with audiences from young adults, mothers, business professionals, church congregations, small businesses, etc.
Signature speaking titles include:
- “Handcrafted Communication” – Connecting the dots between what you say, how you say it, and how your words make others feel
- “Repurposed Potential” – Upcycling your God-given gifts and talents to live a more purposeful life
- “Equipped Each and Every Day” – Equipping yourself to maximize your skills set to supplement your God-given gift set
- “Unsubscribe from what leave you uninspired” – Leaving behind what doesn’t leave a lasting impression
- “The Possibility of Curiosity” – Cultivating a mindset of curiosity in your personal and professional life
- “Mission: Innovate You” – Innovating yourself today for the future of tomorrow
- “Big Deal Birthday” – Celebrating life is more than just a number
*All Signature Talk titles and descriptions are curated by and property of Angela B. Reed
Additional speaking topics include but are not limited to:
- Facilitation Strategies
- Team Building
- Education – specifically early childhood education
- Child Abuse Prevention
- Relationship Building
- Motherhood + Parenting
- The Professional Mom
- Elective Vehicle Adoption
For speaking topics or booking inquiries, please complete the form linked on the CONNECT tab of the homepage.